Hartford Ford Repair, Service and Maintenance
Service and Repair of Ford Vehicles
At Bill's Automotive, we know Ford vehicles. We're the most trusted repair shop in Hartford for service, preventative maintenance, and repair of all makes of Ford cars and trucks. We've been in the Ford repair business a long time, and we know the ins and outs of models both new and old. We've spent time factory training and certifying our techs on Ford models, including Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, Mustang, C-Max, and Taurus to the Escape, Edge, Explorer, Flex, Expedition, F-150, and Ford Hybrids.
Our Ford Repair Services Include
- Air conditioning repair and seasonal fill
- Brake service, including pads and rotors
- Radiator repair and service
- Oil, filter, and fluid change using regular or synthetic motor oil
- Replace, rotate, and balance tires
We also offer enhanced services according to the service suggestions from your Ford manufacturer for 30,000 miles, 60,000 miles, and 90,000 miles. These are guidelines to ensure that your car has the preventative maintenance it needs to run smoothly and last for many years. These scheduled services include
- Change engine air filter, oil and filter, and transmission fluid
- Clean throttle body
- Flush brake, coolant, and clutch lines
- Alignment of wheels
- Complete engine tune up, including basic fluid changes.
- Transmission service.
- Replacing all belts and adjusting timing after the timing belt replacement
Choose Bill's Automotive for your Ford Service Needs
The service technicians at Bill's automotive are ASE Certified. We're a local shop and we've built our reputation on our skilled maintenance of your vehicle, including Ford repair and regularly scheduled maintenance. Ford owners in our community consistently choose our independent auto shop for the maintenance and repairs of Ford vehicles.
We provide quality service at prices that are competitive with your Ford dealership. We know how much work and engineering goes into the designing and building of the Ford brand, and our goal is to make sure your Ford vehicle runs safely and smoothly for many years to come.