COVID-19 Update - A Message to our Customers
Bill's Automotive will remain open during our normal business hours to help assist you with your automotive needs. We will continue to ensure your vehicle is in safe working order for you and your family's transportation needs
We have implemented a strategy to help stop the spread and prevent coronavirus. Measures we've taken include
- Suspension of “Waiting” appointments.
- When in a vehicle, staff continues to wear gloves.
- Our staff will continue to consistently wash all areas of service shop and offices
- We follow Social Distancing rules.
- Our staff will stay home if sick.
- We continue to wash hands frequently for at least 30 seconds.
We encourage “touchless” vehicle drop off – drop off your vehicle before we open, or after hours. We will accept over-the-phone credit card payments.
If you have any questions or concerns or would like to make an appointment, please give us a call and speak with one of our team members.